Allow Unknown Apps on Android
In order to install our application Aviator Predictor, allow the installation of apk files on your phone.
- 1. Open the Settings app.
- 2. In Settings, tap Apps.
- 3. Tap the three-dots menu icon.
- 4. Tap Special access.
- 5. In Special access, tap Install unknown apps.
- 6. Tap the slider next to your web browser or file management app in the list to allow APK installation from it.
At this point you should be able to install APK files on Android. The next step is to install the app Aviator Predictor.